Wotnot's 30 SPF natural sunscreen uses zinc in an all natural lotion to provide broad spectrum UV protection and is specially designed for problem prone or extra sensitive skin. It has a high natural oil content making it deeply moisturising and uses the finest, most gentle natural extracts.
They know Wotnot to put in. With zinc oxide as the active ingredient and being free from titanium dioxide, this sunscreen will protect you and your family outdoors naturally.
Designed for sensitive or eczema/psoriasis/rosacea prone skin our sunscreen is packed with natural oils and is highly moisturising.
- Palm Oil-free
- Zinc oxide active
- Free from titanium dioxide
- Provides broad spectrum protection against UV-A and UV-B
- No artificial preservative - preservative is approved by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) organisation
- Beautiful texture, no separation formula and easy to apply
- Australian made with recyclable packaging
It is important to apply your sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going out in the sun. This allows the sunscreen to reach each layer of the skin and provides maximum protection.
Sunscreen should be applied evenly and liberally to ensure all exposed areas are protected.
Always read the label and use only as directed.