Face Compost is not just any face mask; it is a phenomenal luxe organic mask for all skin types that will take your skin to its next level. Created to brighten and draw out impurities leaving your skin seriously smooth, incredibly hydrated and drenched in green goodness. Fantastic on inflamed, oily or combination skin. Creates a smooth base for makeup application. Brimming with antioxidants, this next level form of skin care makes the perfect weekly ritual. The mask drys in just 7- minutes and leaves the skin clear, smooth, fresh and radiant.
OFC Certified organic. Vegan. Made in Australia. Recyclable packaging.
Spinach, Chlorella, Chia Seed Oil, Acai pulp Powder, Spirulina Powder, White Clay, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Cedarwood Bark Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin, Vitamin E, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (vegetable derived, Sodium Citrate (vegetable derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (vegetable derived), Water, Xanthan Gum (sugar derived), Sodium Levulinate (natural), Sodium Anisate (vegetable derived), Guar Gum (vegetable derived), Citric Acid (fruit derived)
- Apply LIBERALLY to clean dry skin on FACE, NECK and BEYOND after cleansing.
– Can be used all over the body, we recommend a patch test first.
– Apply a thick layer for best results.
- Use ONCE or TWICE a WEEK.
– This will depend on your skin type, condition and desired results.
- Leave on for 7 MINUTES.
– Mask will semi-dry on the skin.
- MASSAGE OFF in circular motion to let the Chia Seed and Acai work their magic and clean our your pores!
– Spend at least a minute massaging for extra exfoliation and to boost skin circulation.
- Remove any remaining Face Compost with a WET FACE CLOTH.